Sunday, August 11, 2019

Natalie M. Beatham 06790 Torrington CT Voicemail Proof In Relationship with Evan

Natalie M. Beatham 06790 Torrington CT Voicemail Proof In Relationship with Evan

Natalie Beatham has been lying to everyone at the clinic and I am sick of her bullshit so now is the time to let everyone SEE and HEAR for themselves how full of shit she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DemhevalONs


This is a voicemail from a call that Natalie made to me in late March 2019. I wish I had saved more of them but I never could have guessed just how much of a liar and horrible soul Natalie Beatham is.

If you listen to the end of the message where Natalie Beatham says  PLEASE call me back - ok I love you  You can tell by the tone of her voice that she meant it and really did love me.


Knowing who she is now though I have 0 love and 0 respect for her and I am so mad that I wasted 7 months of my life feeling pain and shedding tears because she is so selfish and self centered.


My goal here is simply to open peoples eyes about how this fake actor is, pretending to be so friendly and giving with everyone when her only goal is to troll people for potential free drugs

To find out the WHOLE TRUTH about the relationship between Evan and Natalie Beatham just go to http://www.nataliebeathamtorringtonct.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment